It's been over three weeks now since the group has gone home to PA, and I continue to see daily evidence of all they did while here. Weekly, so many ask me how they are, and thank me for the blessing they were while here. Well my words say little, but I want you to all see this video they put together on their trip, with their own personal testimonies. God used this video to remind me, right now, of the work he really is doing here in Mexico. Sometimes, being somewhere day in and day out, we lose track of what HIS mighty hand really is doing around us. I thank the Lord for using this video today to encourage me and remind me of the wonderful work He did and continues to do through First Baptist Church of Grove City, PA:
MISSION MEXICO PART ONE:
MISSION MEXICO PART TWO:
No comments:
Post a Comment