1.31.2008

New Photos!

I haven't posted in pictures in awhile, and this week I took a few:



Picture #1 is posted for my teammate Heidi DePuy. She brought me this beautiful fish picture which matches my room perfectly! I finally framed it and hung up some more pictures and a fish that I've been meaning to hang, well, since I got here! Talk about procrastination! Anyhow, thanks Heidi because it looks great and I love the picture:)
Picture #2 is my mexican family last Sunday, as we celebrated my mexican mom's birthday. This is a funny picture because here most people never smile for pictures. It is typical to always put on a serious face, so I said to them, please smile, like you usually do! Well my mexican dad's face is hilarious...gotta love that smile!














Picture #3: Back to not smiling again:) Except me!
Picture #4: Lina, and her daughters Maira and Yamilet studying English at their house this past Monday. Pray for their salvation!

Picture #5: Me with Lina and the girls. This was the first time they invited me to their house. They live in Tultitlan, close to where my mexican family lives, and not too far from where I live, in a part that is a bit more country. There was a cow and horse next door! And we ate fresh cow cheese.

That's all for now!

Bethany

1 comment:

Rose of the Hill said...

Oh Bethany! I am so excited! Your right it does look GREAT!
Don't worry about not putting it up right away... it is just a sign...

Your becoming Mexican.. :-)

LOVE U!