Well I continue to tread water with the car situation between phone calls to the company who sold me the insurance, the insurance, and people back home. Thank you all who have been praying, and have offered to help. You are being used greatly by the Lord in my life. Just those who have given me a hug, prayed with me, encouraged me with a phone call or a visit.
I thank God for the help of my team and the support of my teammates. I am also thankful for the wisdom and advice of good friends and teammates Darlene and Shelley Grimm (ABWE NICARAGUA). Also for the support of Pastor Carlos and Monica and for the Damians and for Evelia.
As of now I can thankfully report that it seems the insurance is going to cover this accident. It may still be a while until I know what is going on specifically or how much I will get back, if the car will be called totaled or salvagable.
I want to ask you to also pray for my teammates. We are all going through alot of hard things. Pray for Diana and Antonio for:
-Antonio´s family and dad, his dad needs a pacemaker put in and lives far away here in Mexico.
-Their health: they all have typhoid right now and have been really down healthwise.
-The church in Las Trojes: building plans have been put on hold and that´s pretty discouraging!
-TJ and Alyssa, are making major future plans as they are both graduating from high school and need to decide what, when, and where to study for college. Pray for God´s guidance in their lives and that they continue to follow him closely as they have up till now!
Ron and Zina:
-Ron´s now the director of Mexico City Christian Acadamy (where my housemates teach) and he is feeling pretty overloaded
-Zina´s teaching music along with everything else already on her plate
-Drew is now a teenager and just pray that God continues to guide him through the difficult teenage years, as well as guide Ron and Zina
Darlene:
-has a hurniated disc and needs to decide what to do medically
-needs more support in order to come back on time as scheduled
-is taking 4 seminary classes to further her education and preparation and is feeling really overwhelmed with the workload. Darlene my respect goes to you for being so ambitious to take that many at once! Wow!
Well despite the storms God send us, he always sustains us. I am so thankful for that! He will never forsake us and is the same today, yesterday, and forever! AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment