1. Diana Navarrete's (my teammate) nephew was run over by a car yesterday and is in intensive care with a fractured skull and brain swelling in Michigan. Please pray for complete recovery, no brain damage, and for Diana as she is so far from home. I don't know many details yet but this is a matter of urgent prayer.
2. Ron Allen's (my team leader) brother, Donny, continues in intensive care after a double bypass surgery last week. He is still not waking up from the anethesia they gave him, because he was under for 5 days. He should be coming out of the sleep soon, but he has had many complications with a high (102) fever today as well.
3. Spiritual warfare and lots of very hard situations going on with families in our church. Satan does not want God's work to move forward.
Thanks!!!
Bethany
1 comment:
thanks for the update. I have been busy and with family. God is good. If you talk with Diana tell her I am praying for her. ME conference is next week...
Post a Comment