I'm home, I made it in one piece. My luggage was delayed a day but no serious damages done.
Since being home, I've
Enjoyed the snowy weather and 20's-30's tempuratures...along with all the trees that still have beautiful leaves!
Raked many, many wet leaves and now dealing with the sore muscles!
Went to a Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Hockey game last night with my little brother! And successfully fell "up" the aisle and bruised my entire left side of the body, as well as pulling my thigh muscle....I am so cordinated.
Eaten at Olive Garden and Taco Bell...and Sheetz gas station....mmmmmmm!
Visited my college and my dad at work.
Gone to WalMart with nothing in mind more than browsing!
Drunken real milk from a gallon jug.
Made necklaces with my mom and watched lots of English TV, although I wasn't impressed with what was on. The best thing was the movie Beaches which is truly a great movie.
On the agenda to come....
Church at my home church on Sunday (First Baptist Grove City)
Leaving for a week in Minnesota on Sunday
Stopping off to see Dean family aunts, uncles, and cousins on the way out to Minnesota in Indiana
Driving through Chicago and hopefully vising Jess and her husband Enrique
Getting together with close friends Heather and her mom
Hopefully visiting other friends
Seeing my brother Ben and sister-in-law Shelley and spending lots of time with them, my other brother Aaron, and my cousins Meghan and Jack
Eating lots of good grandma and mom cooked Thanksgiving dishes...and pies!
Being home has been great...I even sat next to the warm fireplace tonight. I'm so thankful for the chance to get away and just enjoy this time with my family...and for a mission board that strongly encourages us to take sufficient vacation each year to make a trip like this possible!
Bethany
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are doing well... We miss you. Chole and I.. Sorry to hear about your fall. That is three in three weeks. What is going on? Eat some good home cooking and enjoy your time. Rest and relax. Don´t worry it has NOT been all brownies for me. by the way could you pick up a chain leash for Chole. I put her outside yesterday on her rope and leash and today it looks like she chewed half way through it. I thought a chain leash would work better.
I know you do not want to be thinking about us while on vacation, but just tell Alyssa and I that you thought of us as you ate at our favorite restaurants!?
And the fireplace sounds gooood!
Glad to hear you are having a good time(despite the fall)!
Is there snow in Minnesota? Make a snowman for us!
Post a Comment