9.11.2006

A few prayer requests

Just some requests I thought I would share this morning...

-I'm going on day three now of feeling really under the weather with a head flu, sore throat, congestion, and now coughing. Pray this passes soon and I'm able to get back up on my feet and doing all that needs to be done!
-Tomorrow at 2:30 (4:30 eastern standard time) is the first Empleada's (Maid's) Bible study at the institute. As I shared before, I will be leading that, so pray for clarity, for me to be able to share everything necessary (in Spanish of course!) and for a warm reception from the women. Also for many to come. Tomorrow we will study Proverbs 31--The virtuous woman.
-Helmer continues to seek his own choices and path in life, apart from God. Let's keep praying faithfully!
-Juan and Marjorie asked Pastor Benjamin about baptism! How exciting. They also are seeking to be lawfully married, another answer to prayer. Pray they continue forward with these decisions and continue to seek God daily, growing in Him. They both called me last night just to share they were praying for me to get better and had really missed me at church. God is so good!
-My older brother Ben is really swamped and stressed out back in the states with lots of work, as he has just started his doctorate at Ball State University. He could use prayer for just surviving this first semester!


Thanks for reading and praying,
Bethany

No comments: