3.10.2006

Praise God! He is so good!

It's late and I have to be up early but I just wanted to let all of you know that tonight Helmer accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior. I am praising God, tonight I have a new brother in Christ. Helmer has become a new creation, born again into eternal life. I am so amazed by God's goodness, how He gave His son that we can be his children, his redeemed children. Thank you for praying, and God is so good. He is doing so many amazing things here in Latin America, here in Costa Rica, beginning with God's new child, Helmer.

Praise God! In addition, many, many others received Christ as Lord and Savior tonight at the Louis Palau festival. So many raised their hands and stood up to say God had given them eternal life and new life in Him. God, you are so good to save us.

Continue to pray for Helmer as he begins a new life in Christ. Pray God will give him close male Christian friends that can disciple him and help him grow in his new faith. Pray he will find a church to go to that will solidly teach him the Bible. Pray that He will begin to show fruit, and tell others about his new Savior!

I'll write more tomorrow,
Bethany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany,

We too, are rejoicing, with you, that Helmer made a decision to follow the Lord last night. I prayed all evening for God to open his heart and be receptive, and God is so good. Now we need to pray that he will grow and mature and share his Faith with others.

Hope you have fun on your trip today.

Love and Prayers,

Jean and Roger